Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Things that go bump in the night

Warning, Warning, Warning: This story is rated PG-13.


Thelma and her husband had "marital relations" while I was asleep in the same room!

Yes, it is true. I was shocked too. And I didn't find out until two years later when one of them let it slip. On one hand I totally understood, but on the other, I still can't can't believe it.
We were in Ft. Lauderdale. T's hubby had gone out there a week prior for a class. It was the first time they had ever been apart in six years of marriage. His company was paying for the room, so T said I could stay with them in that room to make the trip cheaper. (This was before I got re-married.) We were all close friends, so I figured what the heck! Cheap trip, ocean, sun, beach. The room had a sleeper sofa and a partial divider wall (Thelma would probably want me to mention that in her defense.) So, apparently one night while I was asleep they went at it. SOOOOOOOOO glad I slept through it. I'd really be scarred had I woken up.
When this all came to light, T's defense was that they had been apart for a week and what did I expect? I have to admit; I did understand, but wouldn't that have been the PERFECT time to fulfill that sex-on-the-beach fantasy and actually be on the beach--not just nearby?

No comments:

Post a Comment