Monday, March 8, 2010

My Bucket List

My husband and I were talking the other night about the things we’d like to do before we die, so I have mentally been forming a list.  Today I decided to put it down “on paper” and share my list with you.  (I’m sure this list will grow as I think more about it.) And, I admit these are all about me, me, me. We will have to take out a small gigantic loan for all of this to be possible, but a girl can dream can’t she?!

Take our Alaska trip
Travel Europe
Dive the Great Barrier Reef
Go on a picture safari in Kenya
See the Pyramids of Giza
Drive through the NE in the fall
Eat lobster in Maine.
Camp at the Grand Canyon
Swim with dolphins
Play Blackjack in Vegas
Write (& maybe publish) a book
Throw a fancy party
Ride in a hot air balloon
Stay in a bungalow over the ocean
Skinny dip in a hot tub while it snows
Be comfortable in a bathing suit
Run in a 5k race
Surf

So, what’s on your bucket list? Do share. I might steal some of your ideas. :)

1 comment: