Wow, I’m behind. Normally I have this typed up & ready to go Sunday so all I have to go is add the weight loss/gain & hit publish Monday morning. That didn’t happen yesterday; we spent the majority of the day outdoors. Good riddance snow.
So, here’s the skinny. (ha!)
This week went MUCH better than the past couple. So. Much. Better. Even with a Valentine’s Day dinner with my husband that included cheese fondue, beer, parmesan chicken, wine, and dessert.
The scales are FINALLY going in the right direction.
Did you hear that?! Woohoo!
Recap of Big Picture Goals:
1) Lose 40 pounds total
2) Run a 10k in April
3) Bike 50 miles with hubs by the end of June
4) Make healthy eating my lifestyle.
5) Get my cholesterol & triglycerides to a normal range without medicine.
This weeks tabs:
1) Weight Loss/Gain: –1.4 pounds
Total loss: -7.8 pounds
Remaining to lose: 32.7 pounds
This week’s goal: 2 pounds. I’m going for loosing 2 pounds this week.
2) Exercise: Made it to the gym 3 times this week. And…I got to go for a run OUTSIDE yesterday. Loved that. Outside running it so much better than treadmill running. I think I ran a total of about 10 miles this week. My longest run was 4.5 miles, but I walked .75 of that.
This week’s goal: Do another 4 mile run AND do a 3 mile run working on some interval running to increase my speed.
3) Diet: I really don’t remember what I ate this week. But the only bad eating I think I did was this weekend--the Valentine’s dinner Friday night, the cake at my cousin’s wedding reception Saturday, & Old Chicago pizza last night. I’m doing good at not eating past 8 every night. I’m really doing more low calorie now than anything else. It’s just easier.
This week’s goal: I want to start using my Lose It app again to track what I’m eating.
So, week 5? I’m very pleased. Yes, it’s only 1.4 pounds, but there is a minus sign in front of it this week. That makes me happy.