Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jami’s Favorite Things

For the past 3 or 4 Christmases, my mom has started giving my sister-in-law & I a gift of her favorite things. Kind of a knock off of Oprah’s Favorite Things. She puts some of her favorite things in a bag and has us open them at the same time.  It’s a gift I really enjoy getting because I always end up discovering something new that I LOVE. This year my favorite thing of mom’s favorite things was a jelly watch.  While I can’t give you all a gift of my favorite things, I thought I’d at least tell you about my top 10 (in no particular order). Ready? And Go!

(I have not been compensated by any of these companies for my opinion on their products. These are truly some of my favorite things. If you came to my house you’d find them all. Well, except for the chocolate & the beer; I’ve consumed them.)

1) Arbonne RE9 Corrective Eye Cream

eye cream
I honestly believe my crow’s feet have been drastically reduced by my use of this eye cream. That little bottle lasts me about 3 months. It’s a bit expensive but totally worth it. TOTALLY. 
2) Pampered Chef Stones

stone

I own almost every single stone Pampered Chef sells. And I. Love. Them. All. There is truly a difference in cookies baked on a cookie sheet & cookies baked on a stone. The stones just cook more evenly than other pans.
3) Diet Dr. Pepper
ddp

I drink WAY too much of this stuff. But I do heart it. I wish all restaurants carried it. I’ve been know to choose where I will eat based on whether they carry DDP.
4) Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate & Caramel Squares
ghirardelli

Just doesn’t get much better than chocolate and caramel together. These really are a little piece of heaven. Santa leaves them in my stocking every year.
5) The Stephanie Plum Series
Stephanie Plum

If you have not read this series, GO. Start now. You will love it. It’s entertaining to say the least. I like to read them on the beach. So, get to a body of water and introduce yourself to Stephanie.
Trust. Me.
6) Dunkin’ Donuts Dark Roast Coffee
coffee

I wasn’t a coffee drinker at all until I became a SAHM with my 2 boys. Now, seldom does a day go by that I don’t drink a cup of this coffee in the morning. And, yes, it is really more like a cup of creamer & sugar with a little coffee mixed in. BUT this is the coffee I am stocked up on.
7) The Pioneer Woman’s Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever
sheet cake

Just make it. You’ll see. That is all.
8) iPhone
iphone

This is one of those things that I didn’t know I was missing until I finally got one. Wouldn’t be without it now. I’d be lost without it. Lost I tell you.
9) Lindemans Peche Lambic
lind_peche_bott

My husband introduced this to me at a local pub. The peche=peach by the way. Oh my. It is a delicious beer.
10) Bissell Sweep Up
bissell
Just got this for Christmas from my parents. LOVE IT. So much easier than dragging the vacuum out every time the boys get crumbs all over the floor. I think I will grow to love it more.
So, what are some of your favorite things?

2 comments:

  1. I too love the Stephanie Plum books! And my iPhone, of course. I also love my new NookColor, my Keurig coffee maker, my Shark floor steam cleaner, and green apple Jelly Bellys. Oh, and I'm a Diet Pepsi girl. Enjoyed reading your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Morelli.

    And Ranger.

    And Morelli.

    And Ranger.

    The end.

    ReplyDelete