Right now you:
- Love to help me cook & bake. I can’t be in the kitchen without you wanting to help. You are becoming quite the little chef & baker.
- Will be starting Pre-K this fall, which is completely unreal to me.
- Are “reading” like crazy, which makes your reading specialist/English teacher momma very happy. You love books. You have every pre-literacy skill you need. Next? Actual reading!
- Are fascinated with numbers. You count (& want us to as well) everything. You just learned how to do connect the dots the other day.
- Love your little brother. He is getting big enough that you two wrestle around & really play together now. You miss him when he is taking naps & you are up. You make sure he is okay when we are at the playground.
- Speaking of playground, you love being outside. This time of year the weather is hit & miss, but we get out there as much as we can. You love to ride your bike & play soccer & playing with the kids across the street.
- Are starting to learn to swing on your own. Just this past week we were at the playground & I looked over & you were kicking your legs up & back while telling yourself, “Up! Back!”
- Are at the age where you are learning you are a separate individual from mom & dad. You are pressing boundaries to see what you can get away with, which is both exciting and frustrating to Daddy & me all at the same time.
We love you little man! Happy Birthday!