I will begin linking up with McFatty Monday posts all over the world of blogging as I get back on the horse to get healthy & comfortable in a bathing suit.
And, yes, I realize today isn’t Monday, but I wanted to post a Happy Birthday to my Sweetie Pie this past Monday. So, here I am doing my McFatty Monday post on a Thursday. I’m cool with that & I think you guys are too. If it helps, I wrote this on Monday; just posting it a little late.
I started this mission back in July, lost about 15 pounds, & really started getting in the workout habit. Then the holidays & colder weather happened. I’m still down 10 pounds from my original weight, but I have gained 5 back. And now had to my post back in July that I now know my cholesterol & triglycerides are too high. I need to lose weight & get healthy.
So, here we go. Back on the horse starting today. I WILL be swimsuit—not swimsuit model—ready this summer.
- I will workout at least 4 times a week.
- I will run at least a 5k this year. (I’d really like to run a half marathon, but that seems like such a stretch right now.)
- I will only eat ONE cupcake at Sweetie Pie’s birthday party Saturday.
- I will drink 64 ounces of water each day.
- I will eat no more than 1300 calories each day.
Please hold me accountable. I need it. I’ll post every week (Yes, usually on Mondays) about my progress.